Good investment in
ALTE JAKOBSTR. 166/167 10969 Berlin
from 2,380.00 €/ SQMplus commission (7.14% of the purchase price incl. VAT)
75 SQM - 205 SQM
Inspired by New York apartments
High ceilings, loft-like rooms and a distinct design without frills: the Metropolenhaus 2 was inspired by modern New Yorker architecture. Its curved façade offers 20 apartments – including two spacious penthouse apartments.
The trendy area “südliche Friedrichstadt“
The metropolitan house is situated in the middle of a listed ensemble of the southern Friedrichstadt. In close proximity are the Jewish museum, the Landwehr canal and the vibrant Bergmannstraßen district. With more than 70 galleries, the quarter has developed into Berlin’s most important gallery hub.
- Built 2011
- Open floor plans
- Clear heights between 2.80 and 3.25 m
- Floor-to-ceiling windows made out of wood and insulated glass with tilt and turn casements
- Oak parquet flooring with floor heating system
- Spacious bathrooms
- High-quality shower trays or walk-in showers
- High quality sanitary equipment
- Separate powder room in the large apartments
- Connection facilities for fireplaces on the 5th and 6th upper floors
- Underground parking lot with individual parking spaces
- KfW 70 energy standard
- Video intercom system
Do you have any questions?
We would be happy to help.